This adds in a new cooking skill. Food cooked in the kitchen recovers more energy/health the higher level you are.
The mod also adds a chance of silver and gold food (which increases as you level).
- Level 5: Gourmet - +20% sell price
- Level 10: Efficient - 15% chance to not consume ingredients
- Level 10: Professional Chef - Home-cooked meals are always at least silver
- Level 5: Satisfying - +25% buff duration once eaten
- Level 10: Intense Flavors - Food buffs are one level stronger once eaten
- Level 10: Secret Spices - Provides a few random buffs when eating unbuffed food
Experience is gained by cooking. Generally speaking, better food gives more experience.
Note: This fixes food buff duration becoming less as the day goes in. (This doesn't matter for vanilla play, but can become noticeable if playing with something like TimeSpeed.)
Supports Experience Bars and All Professions.
Sun, 15 Apr 2018 14:21:43 -0400
Fortune teller bugfix and update for experience bars.
Full ChangelogDon't store cooking experience in vanilla experience array anymore.
Use experience bars API.
The source code for this project can be found here.