Vanilla has a luck skill that influences a lot of things in small ways. However, it is hidden, and is impossible to gain experience for this skill.
This fixes both of those things, and adds some professions for it.
Leveling is a bit slow at the moment. Right now you get luck experience based on your daily luck (what you see on the TV fortune teller), when you fish up treasure, and when you crack open a geode.
Supports Experience Bars and All Professions.
Tue, 26 Jan 2021 22:11:42 -0500
The source code for this project can be found here.
Luck skill affects the following* fishing treasure
** chance of popping up to begin with
** larger stack sizes
** better rings
* panning (didn\'t look into details)
* something to do with lightning
* items you get from mineshaft stones
* chance of getting gold-star fish
* the festival wheel spin betting thing
* chance to get buff from warrior ring
* amount of wood from cutting trees
* extra harvests from non-scythe crops?
* stuff dropped on death in mines?
* items dropped on death resulting in hospital?
* Level 8: Lucky lunch recipe? (Also cooking channel y2spring28)
* yoba ring buff
* crit chance
* ore dropped
* random coal drops
* chance of spouse finding out you gave someone else dateable of the same gender a gift (-30 relation points)
Food that buffs luck affects most (but not all) of this.